LexLin Gypsy Ranch is excited to announce a new program that can enable you to become an active owner/breeder of Gypsy Vanner Horses. The Gypsy Breeder’s Partnership Program™. allows a person with a minimal investment to become a breeder and owner of genetic lines of Gypsy Vanner Horses imported by LexLin Gypsy Ranch. So, you don’t have to say, “I wish I could afford a Gypsy Vanner Horse.” LexLin Gypsy Ranch has created a method to make that dream a reality. Think about it, real, imported Gypsy Vanner Horses on your farm…
- Qualified applicants can lease Gypsy broodmares from LexLin, raise the foal and have a 50% share in the foal.
- At weaning, the lessee has the option of purchasing the LexLin share in the foal.
- A unique chance to become the owner of a Gypsy Horse with close genetic ties to Gypsy Horses in England and Wales without import costs.
- Don’t have an interest in keeping the foal? Act as a sales agent and gain commission
on the sale of the foal up through 1 year of age.
- Designed to support the lessee in all phases of the ownership process
- Provide guidance to new horse owners on care and management of the horse
- Partner with the Lessee in promotion of the foals through gogypsy.com, gypsybreeders.com and via social media outlets such as facebook.com.